Pathways announces the release of V18.104.22.168. Most changes specifically impact the Agency Site and Agency Program Maintenance pages. More details are provided below:
Agency Program Maintenance page
• An optional Multi-County Program check box is added to indicate if this program has beds in multiple counties. Do not check if the beds are in only one county OR if the program is not a residential program. Residential programs are Emer. Shelter (ES), Transitional Housing (TH), Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) and Safe Haven.
• An optional Continuum of Care field is added to indicate which CoC this program is associated with, if any. Residential programs should fill it in; for others it is optional.
• The Site field has been renamed Primary Site. A note has been added, “Select the Site where this program has all or most of its operations”.
Agency Sites Page
• The Continuum of Care field has been removed. This information will now be supplied on the Program page.
Bed and Unit Inventory page
• An optional Site field is added to indicate which Agency Site these beds are located in. If not filled in, then the Program’s Primary Site will be used.
• This page is now displayed for Safe Haven programs, in addition to ES, TH and PSH
• The area at the bottom of each page has been simplified. Instead of the user’s ID, the First and Last Names are shown. The big purple button has been replaced by a “Contact Support” link, which does the same thing. The title of the page is no longer repeated at the bottom of the page.
This release brings PATHWAYS COMPASS into compliance with the new HUD Data Standards regarding Program Descriptor Data Elements. We plan to bring the system into compliance with the Universal Data Elements and Program-Specific Data Elements by June 1, 2010 (the date when agencies must begin collecting data using the new standards).
If you have additional questions, please contact the Support Team at 404-639-9933 option 2 or 866-818-1032 option 2.