Effective November 23rd, the updated APR will be available. These reports are suitable for agencies that must submit APR's during the Transitional period. Below outlines those changes. These changes are reflected on:
* APR Entry
* APR Exit
* APR Entry (Direct Enrollees Only)
* APR Exit (Direct Enrollees Only)
Note: This report is not intended to meet the requirements for the HMIS Dedicated Projects APR nor the HPRP APR.
The Destinations that are currently available in the system that align with the New Data Standards are now correctly reflected in the report.
The Income fields have been updated to capture the Earned income from the new finance pages. When running the APR please verify your client’s income and update it if necessary using the Finance Wizard. This is especially important if your client was enrolled in your program prior to July 15, 2010.
To verify earned income remember the following:
* You can verify a client’s employment income using the PATHWAYS COMPASS Employment page.
* For other cash income sources, use the Basic Demographics +Finance Information export.
If an update is required please remember the following:
* For Program Entry income: Use the client’s program enrollment date as the “Verified” date.
* For Program Exit income: Use the client’s program discharge date as the “Verified” date. If you skip through these pages, it will pick up the Income captured at Program Entry.
If you have additional questions, please contact the Support Team at 404-639-9933 option 2 or 866-818-1032 option 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org.