Pathways announces the Release of V5.12.0. This release adds additional reporting capabilities and includes fixes and enhancements to several system functions. Below are more details on the system changes.
Emergency Shelter Grant Program (ESGP) Report Enhancement:
The new ESGP Beneficiary Report has been enhanced and now allows you to filter by Program. This report allows the user to select if they want to filter the report. If the user selects the NO radio button, the report will run as it has in the past. If the user selects the YES radio button, the user can then select to filter by a single or multiple Programs. Note: If this filter is used then to be included in the report the client must be enrolled in the selected Program(s) as well as having received a Service record.
To run this report, go to Reports>Statistical>ESGP>ESGP Beneficiary Report>Enter the needed parameters>Click Run
General Page: Document Upload Now Available
The Document Upload function provides agencies with the secure place to store confidential client information such as ID’s and eligibility verification forms which can be shared with others agencies. This function is now available at the bottom of the page (previously the Special Needs section).
• Users can upload .pdf formatted documents that will be associated with specific clients.
• Users can upload client documents, view client documents uploaded by other agencies, and any user within the same agency can delete the document. If the user is from a different agency, the delete icon is disabled.
• Each document upload cannot exceed 1MB.
• Each agency will have a total upload capacity of 500MB.
Special Needs: Requires a Separate Access Right
This section has been moved and now requires additional access.
• Special Needs now appears under the Client Menu.
• Special Needs is now on the User Profile Page and access must be given by your Agency Administrator or a new User Access Checklist must be completed, signed by the Supervisor or ED and faxed to the Support Team.
Residence Page: Contact Information
Contact Information on the Residence page has been modified. Cell Phone/Pager has replaced the Pager field.
Statistical Reports: Need Code Filter Now Sorted
The Need Code and Description is now sorted in Need Code order under Statistical Reports. They were previously in random order.
Intake: Health Status Field
During the Intake process, if no Health Status is entered, the Client’s Health Status will have no value. It was previously given a value of Excellent.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Support Team at 404-639-9933 option 2 or 866-818-1032 option 2.