As a member of the Pathways Support Team, I have observed that many users seem to experience "password blocks" when creating their PATHWAYS COMPASS password.
Below you will find a series of suggestions that may help:
- Your password needs to be 8-14 characters long
- It should include at least 1 number
- You cannot use your User Id, your name or your agency's name in your password choice
- Use a password that is personal and unique to you, and hard for others to guess; i.e., dream destination or vacation location, etc.
- As opposed to creating a brand new password every 60 days, when your password expires, try moving the number. For example: bahamas77 can be changed to 77bahamas
We don't suggest passwords, but whatever you choose...Please don't forget it!
April Lockett, Technical Assistance/Training Specialist
Technical Assistance and Training Team